Our annual conference: Putting Care at the Center
An interprofessional conference for the complex care field
Putting Care at the Center is the annual conference of our National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs.
It is the only dedicated venue for members of the complex care field to learn, network, and create a shared agenda for improving care for people with complex needs.
Our conference is interprofessional and cross-sector by design. Attendees work in a diverse range of sectors and institutions and include:
- healthcare and social service providers,
- complex care consumers and caregivers,
- and more.
Putting Care at the Center is held in a different city each year, co-hosted with a local organization. Former conference locales and hosts include:
- 2016 – Philadelphia
- 2017 – Los Angeles, co-hosted by Kaiser Permanente
- 2018 – Chicago, co-hosted by Rush University Medical Center and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- 2019 – Memphis, co-hosted by Regional One Health
- 2020 & 2021 – virtual due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- 2022 – Sacramento, co-hosted by Adventist Health
Putting Care at the Center 2023 will be held in-person in Boston, MA, November 1-3, co-hosted by Commonwealth Care Alliance and the Center to Advance Consumer Partnerships.