Mission and vision
The Camden Coalition’s mission
is to improve the health and well-being of people with complex needs by demonstrating and advancing equitable ecosystems of care.
is transformed health and social systems that ensure every individual receives person-centered care rooted in authentic healing relationships.
The Camden Coalition’s work is informed by six core values.
Servant leadership — We support the growth and well-being of the people around us.
- Be driven by mission
- Show humility
- Practice active listening for better understanding
- Amplify the voices of staff, community, and stakeholders
Collaboration — We are open and honest in our engagement, internally and externally.
- Learn from others and share knowledge
- Acknowledge that everyone has something valuable to offer
- Work together with others to achieve shared goals
Respect — We are moved to understand the unique contributions and experiences of every person.
- Assume positive intent
- Treat everyone in a considerate manner
- Meet people where they are
Innovation — We recognize the risk of failure as a learning opportunity.
- Embrace change
- Be confident in taking risks
- Develop and refine solutions in a spirit of continuous improvement
Data-driven approach — We use data to drive decision-making.
- Be transparent even if it presents risk
- Use meaningful data to tell a story that initiates change
- Draw from lived experience of people and patients
Diversity and inclusion — We create a safe and equitable environment where everyone can contribute one’s authentic self.
- Honor the inherent value of every individual’s unique story, experience, and perspective
- Recognize the inequalities of power, privilege, and prejudice that shape our current systems
- Address exclusionary and unjust practices