Join our team to help improve care in Camden, throughout the state of New Jersey, and across the country.
- Healthcare, vision, and dental plan
- 401K with fully vested company contributions after 6 months
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA): $3000 for mental healthcare and $1000 for medical care
- Flexible Spending Accounts for child care, transportation, and healthcare
- Tuition reimbursement
- $500 towards professional development annually
- A staff-run Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee with a budget to activate smart policies and culture in our office
- Talented co-workers who are passionate about our mission and work
- Weekly line dancing for anyone who wants to join our care team’s huddle
- The ability to make a real difference in the emerging field of complex care
In partnership with Rutgers Camden Public Health AmeriCorps Program, The Camden Coalition is hosting AmeriCorps placement opportunities focused on public health promotion, community education, and direct services in the City of Camden, Camden County, and the Delaware Valley Region. Our team of AmeriCorps members will be responsible for capacity building and improving health outcomes for people with complex health and social needs, while engaged in community outreach and civic engagement.
Rutgers Camden Public Health AmeriCorps Program strategy will engage public outreach in Camden, Camden County, and the Delaware Valley Region communities by building capacity through knowledge and skills to intervene in public health initiatives with a focus on state and local public -health organizations. Special attention will be provided to advancing health equity and outcomes for communities who are currently or historically underserved. The program will provide academic, career, and leadership pathways toward innovative job opportunities through on-site, hands-on civic learning, health equity and diversity training, and social justice education with a focus on Camden, Camden County, and the Delaware Valley Region. Interested candidates may apply through My AmeriCorps – Home Page
AmeriCorps is federal agency that engages more than five million Americans in service through AmeriCorps Seniors and AmeriCorps. The mission of AmeriCorps is to improve lives, strengthen communities, and foster civic engagement through service and volunteering. To learn more about AmeriCorps and its programs, please visit www.americorps.gov.