Apply to present a workshop at Putting Care at the Center 2024
Workshop presentation applications are being accepted until March 4, 2024 . Don't miss this opportunity to share your work with others in the complex care field in Pittsburgh October 16-18. Learn more and apply now.
Wyndham Grand, Pittsburgh, PA
We are currently seeking proposals for workshop presentations for Putting Care at the Center 2024.
These presentation opportunities are open to leaders, practitioners, students, researchers, advocates, and others wishing to share open-source resources and tools, innovative programs and partnerships, field experiences, and significant research findings.
- Priority will be given to presenters who have lived experience of complex health and social needs, and presenters from underrepresented and/or marginalized communities.
- Presenters are encouraged to ground their content in relevant complex care frameworks, including the Blueprint for Complex Care, ecosystems of care, and the complex care core competencies.
- Presentations should recognize the complexity of systems and institutions, including the impact of structural racism.
- Recognizing the diversity of the audience, presentations should be appropriate for attendees from different sectors, disciplines, and professions.
Workshop submission guidelines
Putting Care at the Center 2024 workshop sessions are intended to expose participants to knowledge and skills that are relevant and immediately actionable to the complex care field. Examples include describing a particular care model, teaching a specific skill, or discussing particular research finding or policy topic.
Presentation topics may span:
- care delivery,
- data and evaluation,
- policy and advocacy,
- program design and operations,
- leadership and collaboration,
- and/or community engagement and consumer partnership.
Workshop presentations can be formatted as any listed below, and priority will be given to interactive sessions:
- experiential training/facilitated work sessions
- lecture/panel presentations
- small group discussions
- December 12: Call for proposals released
- March 4: Workshop proposals due
- June: Workshop selections announced
- October 16-18: Putting Care at the Center 2024