My Resource Pal is a free, up-to-date database of free or reduced-cost direct services available to residents in Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester counties, with step-by-step instructions for how to access them.
It was developed by the Camden Coalition in 2016 in response to a community need to move beyond the traditional binder of local resources. The database is free to access and powered by findhelp, a national platform. Prior to April 2, 2018, this tool was known as My Camden Resources.
My Resource Pal is search-friendly for both patients and their care team members. Results are displayed based on location, and users can filter, save, share, and connect to programs directly through the website.
My Resource Pal also houses tools to assist service providers, including a search analytics dashboard, the ability to manage their program listing, and application and referral management options.
How to list your program
You can submit your program for listing by navigating to My Resource Pal, clicking “suggest a program” in the bottom right corner, and filling out the form. Once your program is listed, you can claim it and manage the content by clicking “edit or claim” on the listing.
- Get the word out about your program – By claiming your program’s listing and keeping it updated with correct information, you can let potential clients and referring organizations know how to connect to your program. The platform also has a “featured listing” function where we can make sure your program appears at the top of searches.
- Find other programs for your clients – Clients often need more than what your program can provide. By searching on My Resource Pal, you can find other resources in the community you can refer them to.
- Streamline your referral process and close referral loops – My Resource Pal’s free tools allow you to build intake forms and appointment calendars that can be integrated into your current workflow. You can easily gather eligibility information and allow individuals to make intake appointments. My Resource Pal also allows you to let referring organizations know whether the referrals were successful or not.
- Get access to cool analytic dashboards – These dashboards show aggregate information around the searches and referrals made to your program (i.e., ZIP code of where your program is searched from, how many referrals made through My Resource Pal). All reports are downloadable, so you can use them for presentations and funding proposals.
- Join a national and regional movement to bridge the healthcare and social services sectors – Multiple healthcare and social service providers throughout the South Jersey and Philadelphia regions are adopting My Resource Pal as a tool to help connect individuals to community-based resources. We are excited to have your organization join a large network of partnerships that can help better serve your clients.
Become a Champion
- Spread the word! Learn about the free benefits that My Resource Pal can offer your organization through our partner Find help.
- Send us your stories and suggestions.
Email [email protected] with questions and requests.