Promising complex care models in rural and frontier communities
The webinar featured speakers, Brittany Tenbarge and Mark McGrail from Cherokee Health Systems in Tennessee and Lynn Dorroh, Jo Campbell, and Susan Foster from Hill Country Clinic in California who discussed how their care models address barriers to healthcare in their rural and frontier communities. Presenters gave an overview of their respective organizations along with the tactics they have developed to best meet the needs of their communities.
- Lynn Dorroh, CEO, Hill Country Clinic
- Jo Campbell, Integrated Operations Director, Hill Country Clinic
- Susan Foster, FNP Medical Director, Hill Country Clinic
- Brittany Tenbarge, Behavioral Health Consultant, Cherokee Health Systems
- Mark McGrail, Director of Addiction Medicine, Cherokee Health Systems