The Camden Coalition Accountable Care Organization (ACO) brings together Camden-area hospitals, primary care and specialty providers, behavioral health providers, community organizations, and city residents to provide better healthcare at lower costs through coordinated, efficient care for local residents enrolled in Medicaid. The ACO is part of a three-year demonstration project in New Jersey.
Participating providers in the ACO are collectively responsible for the care of an enrolled population. By collaborating, sharing information, and focusing on key quality standards, the ACO delivers more coordinated, efficient, and effective care to 37,000 residents of Camden, which includes many of the city’s most vulnerable citizens.
The Camden Coalition ACO is a community-based, ensuring that residents have a significant voice in its governance and the reinvestment of shared savings through a resident-led Community Advisory Committee.
As a certified Medicaid ACO, the Camden Coalition has developed a gainsharing plan to inform the public about:
- The goals, objectives, and strategies of the ACO
- How the ACO will improve quality, care coordination, and access to achieve health outcomes
- How the ACO will gather and incorporate public input about the ACO
- How cost savings will be achieved and shared.
Learn more about the hospitals, primary care and behavioral health providers, organizations, and health plans that are part of the Camden Coalition ACOSee the full list
To view the Spanish version of the ACO Gainsharing Plan click here. For feedback, call 856-365-9510 x2095.
- Complete ACO Gainsharing Plan
- Exhibit 01-ACO Quality Plan
- Exhibit 02-De-Identified ACO Scorecard
- Exhibit 03-NJ Medicaid Quality Metrics
- Exhibit 04-Approach for Savings Calculation – Rutgers Center for State Health Policy
- Exhibit 07-Gainsharing Reinvestment Resolution
- Exhibit 08-Quality Committee Policies
- Exhibit 09-ACO Gainsharing Plan Public Input
- Exhibit 10-Gainsharing Resolution
- Exhibit 11-Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Exhibit 12-Patient Satisfaction Survey Results 2015