Apply for a scholarship
The Camden Coalition strongly values diversity and wants to encourage attendance at our conference from students, people with lived experiences (complex care consumers and family caregivers), Community Health Workers, peers, and other frontline staff who may have limited financial resources.
A limited number of scholarships are available to individuals who demonstrate both interest/experience in the field of complex care and financial need. Scholarship awards will vary in amount based on demonstrated need and may include reduced/free registration and financial assistance for travel and/or accommodations.
Before applying for a scholarship, we ask that you explore options for financial support from your employer and/or any organizations that support your education and/or work.
Preference will be given to applicants with experience in the field of complex care, people with lived experience as a complex care consumer and/or family caregiver, and those with demonstrated financial need.
- Personal statement (written or audio/visual submission) – Please include the following information:
- Describe your experience and interest in the field of complex care.
- Describe how attending this conference will help you advance your work and/or education.
- Explain why you would need a scholarship to attend.
- Copy of resume or CV (3 page maximum; optional).
- Personal/professional letter of recommendation (optional).
Scholarship application deadline: August 1, 2023. Applicants will be notified of their award status by the end of August.