Welcome to the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers online!
The Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers (CCHP) works with healthcare providers, hospitals, and physician practices to improve the care and coordination of healthcare for Camden residents while decreasing costs. We believed that if we could affect this small percentage of "superusers" with better, more coordinated care, we could increase the quality of care and decrease the cost to the system
For the past ten years, CCHP has done just that. By developing programs and working in conjunction with those on the front lines of healthcare delivery, we have reduced the amount of ED and inpatient stays for our patients. contact us!
- Submit a Poster for the Population Health Colloquium! March 19, 2014
- Dr. Brenner joins Ezra Klein of the Washington Post at the PICO Annual Health Conference
- Health Information Exchange Training
- CareEvolution – our new HIE!
- Merck to expand maternal health-care effort
- Dr. Brenner Highlighted in Star-Ledger Article
- Our own Aaron Truchil and Liz Buck interviewed for NPR’s Marketplace
- Dr. Brenner joins fellow MacArthur winner, Angela Duckworth, on RadioTimes